This is probably the millionth blog on the web but I'll still give it a shot. This is where I will post bits and pieces about what I think is worth mentionning, day by day.This includes mostly movies, music, social issues, film, politics, random thoughts ... Enjoy Phil ;)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The New Blog in town (Prediction: Total Failure; Do I care ? No.)

This is probably the millionth blog on the web but I'll still give it a shot.

This is where I will post bits and pieces about what I think is worth mentionning, day by day.
This includes music, social issues, film, politics, random thoughts ...

This is an extremist's blog. You might not agree with my opinions. not only do I respect that, but I also encourage it and expect it from you.

Enjoy

Phil ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory