This is probably the millionth blog on the web but I'll still give it a shot. This is where I will post bits and pieces about what I think is worth mentionning, day by day.This includes mostly movies, music, social issues, film, politics, random thoughts ... Enjoy Phil ;)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Band

As you might know, I play in a rock Band. It's one of the best things i've done and I absolutely love it ! I'm the lead singer (yeah, I know how shocking that must be to those who know me) and I play keyboard. For now, we play covers of rock bands we like including The Flaming Lips, Sigur Ros, Interpol, The Strokes, Muse, Coldplay, Fiona Apple, Radiohead, Placebo etc...

Here's a pictures of us rehearsing. Since I'm taking the pic, i'm not really in there.. Duuuuuh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory