This is probably the millionth blog on the web but I'll still give it a shot. This is where I will post bits and pieces about what I think is worth mentionning, day by day.This includes mostly movies, music, social issues, film, politics, random thoughts ... Enjoy Phil ;)

Monday, May 15, 2006

Kid A



After a long lingering period, I finally got myself to listen to radiohead's Kid A. I didn't feel ready for it before and now... well I guess I finally am. I've been looping it in my ears for a week now and I can tell you it's nothing short of amazing!

It's a very coherent album, very electronic. But you can still feel the alternative rock vibes all over the place.

My personal favorites on the album are : The National Anthem, Idiotheque, Motion picture Soundtrack and Morning Bell. Not to say that the rest isn't great too... !! ;)

Very highly recommended for anyone who's already into radiohead. Otherwize, I recommend listening to OK, computer first to ease you in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory