This is probably the millionth blog on the web but I'll still give it a shot. This is where I will post bits and pieces about what I think is worth mentionning, day by day.This includes mostly movies, music, social issues, film, politics, random thoughts ... Enjoy Phil ;)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Muse is back !


I'm a huge fan of MUSE (brit rock band) and I'm very glad that they're back in town for some serious rock actions. Their latest single is out, and by the looks of it, it seems the band has gone the electronic way, with a boost of weird pop feel. The song is called Supermassive Black Hole, which gives you an idea on how wicked it is.

Check it out on itunes (or limewire hehe)

The new album is out in July. This is probably one of the best rock bands on the planet and if you don't know them, well... it's never too late ! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory