This is probably the millionth blog on the web but I'll still give it a shot. This is where I will post bits and pieces about what I think is worth mentionning, day by day.This includes mostly movies, music, social issues, film, politics, random thoughts ... Enjoy Phil ;)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

noise all around

Just came back from a very weird evening in a concerthall. It featured 4 artists that were supposed to make us live a "deranged evening". They were doing all sorts of freek/maniac music. For exemple, one guy was bouncing around naked with a sort of mic hanging from his b*lls, playing around with two electordes and a cut-in-half guitar. The result was utter chaos and ear-damage. Not to mention the next act, who just repeated notes on a heavvvvvy guitar for 15 minutes per song and made me storm out of the room in utter confusion and disgust.

I wonder. Is there a place for such music. Is this even music ? Can I discount that whole movement. I guess if it touches someone then it has its reason for existing. But as all good racists say, "as long as it's not shoved in front of my face, I'm ok with it". In the end I guess I'm a noiso-phobe.


Cheers'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why wasn't i mentionned in that post?

3:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory